Scrap Carts are available in multiple configurations to collect scrap or test samples for cut to length lines. Scrap carts are individually designed to integrate with a customer's shear and reject equipment.
- The framework consists of heavy structural and plate steel.
- The low profile design typically allows for a 10 inch top-of-cart height without a pit.
- A Demag wheelblock system is used to move the scrap cart in or out of the line for easy access.
- Quality commercial components are used, including Char-Lynn motors and Parker Hannifin valves.
- A unique self-dumping mechanism is available to allow a single operator to dump the cart using only a forklift.
- Removable, lightweight side guards are available to allow easy, manual removal of scrap.
- A sound deadening composite liner is available to minimize noise.