In-line or right angle coil stackers are available with capacities up to 20,000 pounds. Stackers are individually designed to utilize either multiple stacking locations, coil sortation tables or linear coil shuttles.
- The framework consists of heavy structural and plate steel.
- A Demag wheelblock system, with a centrally mounted drive, eliminates any chains or belts on the wagon.
- 40 pound ASCE rail is used for the wagon runway to provide durability.
- Outer and inner diameter forks are used to securely transport the coil.
- A variable frequency drive is used to control the traverse speed of the wagon to minimize cycle time.
- Multi-stacking logic allows smaller coils to be stacked on top of each other, prior to traversing the wagon, to minimize cycle time.
- Quality commercial components are used, including Parker Hannifin cylinders and valves, Omni rollers, PCI cam followers, and Nord gearmotors.
- Vacuum or magnetic stacking attachments are available for delicate materials.