Multiple sizes of coil sortation tables are available with capacities up to 200,000 pounds. Sortation tables offer an efficient way of separating subsequent coils for different customers, for burr up and burr down reasons, or for scrap.
- The table consists of heavy structural and plate steel.
- A low profile design allows for a table height of 19 inches without a pit.
- The upper table rotates on floor-mounted, rolled 40 pound ASCE rail.
- The table is centrally driven via a Heco drive and internal gear/pinion assembly.
- A proportional valve is used to control the rotation speed, and encoder type logic is used to track the table's position.
- The pusher assembly uses dual guide bars to increase cylinder life.
- Quality commercial components are used, including Rotek or Avon Bearings, Parker Hannifin cylinders and valves, Char-Lynn motors, and PCI track rollers.
- Dual pushers are available to move coils to different discharge lines.