In-line and right angle coil downlayers are available with capacities up to 20,000 pounds. Each downlayer is individually designed to operate with existing turnstiles or recoilers, and the downlayer pass line can be matched to existing conveyors.
- The framework consists of heavy structural and plate steel with a machined horn.
- The single pivot design can accommodate 24 inch wide coils without a pit.
- Large brass sleeve bearings are used for the pivot to increase reliability.
- Replaceable wear bars are included and are surface-hardened for extended life.
- A hydraulic decel circuit is used to control the downlayer tilt to smooth out the operation.
- Quality commercial components are used, including Parker Hannifin cylinders and valves, Omni rollers, PCI cam followers, and Char-Lynn motors.