Pack turn-over machines are available with capacities up to 25,000 pounds. Pack turn-over machines are designed to accommodate the customer's specific product(s) and can either be in-line or stand alone units.
- The pack turn-over consists of heavy structural and plate steel.
- An end-loading design is used to allow loading and unloading from the same side of the machine or to allow the product to flow through the machine.
- Dual platens with roller conveyors are used for faster clamping and to permit a smaller overall machine.
- A side gauge is used to cradle the material as it rotates to eliminate over clamping the product.
- Quality commercial components are used, including Omni rollers, PCI cam followers, Joyce screw jacks, Char-Lynn motors, and Parker Hannifin valves.
- A load/unload conveyor is available with pockets for forklift loading.